Rainbow Mummies

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rainbow Mummies
Rainbow Mummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the boards!!!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the boards!!! Empty Welcome to the boards!!!

Post  Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey everyone, thought we needed a board of our own, since I know theres a few topics we discuss that wouldn't go down to well on general sites! Also thought our posts kept getting lost! So feel free to post away!!!

Lizzie

Admin
Admin

https://rainbowmummies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the boards!!! Empty Hi

Post  Andrea Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks for creating this space for us! cheers

My OH and I have been together for 14 years, have raised her two bio sons together and are getting ready to start inseminations in hopes of adding a baby girl to our family. Most of our friends think we're crazy to start again now that the boys are grown but we've always planned to have another child together. I'm getting up there in baby making years (34), and have a history of endometriosis so we figured its now or never!

Tomorrow is the first day of inseminations...OH scheduled massages at home to make sure we're nice and relaxed, our donor and his wife will drop off the swimmers about 8 pm and hopefully Question we'll be making a baby right away!

Andrea

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the boards!!! Empty Re: Welcome to the boards!!!

Post  Boofle Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 am

Welcome! Hope everything goes well with the donor tomro...it can be nerve-wracking!!! Is he a family friend? Are you doing OPKs etc? I text my donor yesterday but he never replied, tho he's always jetting off somewhere! Wish I had massages when I'm inseminating, I rarely get a cup of tea since we've been doing it for so long lol
Boofle
Boofle

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 am

Our donor and his wife are both good friends of ours. Neither of them have ever wanted to have kids but they are happy to help us out so it should work fabulously. I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be to be ready to go and unable to get in touch with your donor! Hopefully he will be in touch soon!

We are using the Ovacue fertility monitor and OPK's just in case...also BBT and CF charting...eating pineapple, taking Mucinex and Vitex and drinking Raspberry leaf tea...LOL getting accupuncture once a week too Embarassed Basically, doing everything but howling at the moon...but I'm open to that too if you think it might work!

I saw pix of your puppy..so sweet!

Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum